Each week for the next 35 weeks, you must write a(one) blog on one of these topics, listed below and one blog on your own topic as well. (100 words minimum per blog). Your blog can be any genre – but it must be coherent and have some sort of structure. You may write more blogs of your own if you wish.
You must comment on all your team’s blogs during the week. You must submit a mark for each the blogs that you comment on. Pay attention it works like this: Write 2 blogs per week. Read and comment on 6 blogs per week. Mark 6 blogs submit the marks to me. (Out of 10: Give reasons for the mark). Tip: You must stay updated and I will mark different blogs in different weeks.
1. Designer PR?
2. Two people come out of a building and into a story.
3. If I were the boss?
4. What is the colour of the wind?
5. Fish falling from the sky.
6. We are afraid of the wrong things.
7. We are what we do.
8. How do you step from the top of a 100-foot pole?
9. No all who wander are lost.
10. The sound of one hand clapping.
11. It is a poor idea to lie to yourself.
12. Wedding cake-in-the-middle-of- the road.
13. It is better to practice a little than talk a lot.
14. Feelings follow behaviour.
15. Try a cliche
16. Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses.
17. Every day is a good day.
18. The elephant in the room.
19. Write a list: the 10 most unexpected consequences of being online.
20. What motivates me?
21. List your top 200 achievements.
22. “Rock journalism is people who can’t write interviewing people who can’t talk for people who can’t read” (Frank Zappa) – Comment
23. A skill set called leadership.
24. Andy Warhol said, “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes.” You can’t choose the 15 minutes but why would you be world famous?
25. How hard is it to follow instructions?
26. Have you figured out the second head fake?
27. “Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when you only have one idea” (Alain).
28. You cannot chase two rabbits at the same time.
29. Conventional is a good fallback position isn’t it?
30. My big fat BIG dream.
31. Write your bucket list / 100 things to do before you die?
32. Why I have conversations?
33. My favourite Cat in the Hat book is [fill in the title]; because…
34. Watch this space.
35. The last lecture.