Find out more: http://www.earthhour.org.za/getinvolved.php to find out about even more innovative ways to spread the word and create awareness about this very important day.
- Designer PR?
- SA Bands suck?
- If I were the boss…
- What is the colour of the wind? 27/3
- We are afraid of the wrong things. 3/4
- We are what we do. 10/4
- How do you step from the top of a 100-foot pole? 24/4
- No all who wander are lost. 1/5
- It is a poor idea to lie to yourself. 8/5
- It is better to practice a little than talk a lot. 15/5
- Feelings follow behaviour. 22/5
- Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses. 29/5
- Every day is a good day. 5/6
- Write a list: 10 most unexpected consequences of being online. 20/7
- “Bunch of animals” is one comment on CPUT strikes in August. What is yours? 09/08
- Personal autonomy – how far does it extend? 07/09
- What motivates me … 14/09
- “Rock journalism is people who can’t write interviewing people who can’t talk for people who can’t read” (Frank Zappa) – Comment 21/09
- Andy Warhol said, “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes” – You can’t choose the 15 minutes but why would you be world famous. 05/10
- “Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when you only have one idea” (Alain). 12/10
- Conventional is a good fallback position 19/10
- Watch this space. 26/10
Remember your own topic each week as well. Now is the time to make your blog your own.